If you’re looking to take a trip somewhere, then why not visit Phuket in the month of April?
OK perhaps not this year, but why not read about this tropical destination and plan for the future.
It’s your chance to escape the cold weather and enjoy some sunshine on one of Thailand’s most beautiful islands. If you happen to be traveling with children, they will love discovering all that this wonderful island has to offer.
Phuket in the Month of April can be magical
Here are 5 reasons why you should visit Phuket in the Month of April:
1) You can see turtles laying their eggs
2) The beaches are breathtakingly beautiful – This is a perfect time to visit Phuket as there will be less crowds and you’ll get richer discounts on hotel rates during low season!
3) There is more room at resorts for reservations during low season – the lower season starts in April and prices can be very competitive, with Easter weekends very popular and the Songkran Festival, otherwise there will be bargains to have.
4) You can avoid crowds and have a real Thai experience
5) You’ll get bigger discounts and deals
Yes, beaches are breathtakingly beautiful at anytime of the year, but with less crowds there is the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy.
This is a perfect time to visit Phuket as there will be less crowds and you’ll get bigger discounts on hotel rates during low season!
It’s never too late for an escape from the cold weather, so why not plan your trip now?